Friday, November 22

five on friday

Linking up with April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci


 My life has been slightly consumed with home decor lately (as if you haven't noticed). There are just so many options and fun things to look at! Well, thanks to one of my lovely co-workers I found my newest obsession: Joss & Main. Have you heard of it? Maybe I'm way behind on this, but if not and you haven't heard of it either, let me be the first to tell you-- this site it awesome and dangerous. Every day they release events (that's their word, not mine). And each is specifically geared toward a certain style or theme. So if you're looking for a specific type of style decor you can scour through the groups to find one you like. Oh, and they're discounted items, did I forget to mention that?

Like I said-- awesome! Plus, everything is a little different and there are a limited amount of each item, so it's not likely that any of your friends are going to have the same pieces. It's awesome and you should definitely check it out. And since I like to be a little different, today's Five on Friday is my top five wish list if I had unlimited resources and could shop at Joss & Main all day.

{one} this ottoman
https://www.jossandmain.com/Heart-of-the-Home-Audra-Cocktail-Ottoman~SKY9431~E7793.html

{two} these side tables

https://www.jossandmain.com/Heart-of-the-Home-Carson-End-Table~SM6144~E7793.html

{three} this fabulous yellow chair

https://www.jossandmain.com/Mums-%26-Marigold-Lani-Accent-Chair-in-Sungold~SKY10493~E7670.html

{four} this sign-- probably for the man cave


{five} And these cute burlap trees for the holidays


And that's just a very small taste of all the goodness they offer. I seriously could decorate my whole house with just this site.

Happy Friday to you!

No comments: