Friday, March 8

high five for friday

Today I'm linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for High Five or Friday.


I'm not sure where you're finding yourself today, but here it is beautifully sunny and bright outside. A much needed day without snow fall. This morning, I have been busy making travel plans. We have a lot of fun trips coming in the next few months. In just twelve days, we will be traveling to the sunshine state to visit with some of my family. Later this summer, we will be traveling back to Florida to celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary and then Texas for our first anniversary and a wedding! After all this snow, I am so thankful to be traveling to places with lots of sunshine. But as for now, I will be enjoying some gruyere and fresh berries and share my top five favorites from this week.

1. i got to spend a whole afternoon with my childhood best friend and her sweet (soon to be) one year old. I just love that little girl and it was so great to have some quality time with them both.

2. i'm not actually sure if this is high five worthy -- but I finished the third season of Downton Abbey. I fell in love with the show and have spent the past couple weeks watching all three seasons. (let us not forget...I'm "in-between" jobs currently.) But to be honest, I'm not happy with the final episode. That's all I'm going to say.

3. yesterday, I explored the antique shop downtown. I will be returning soon.

4. the hubs and I have recently been playing lots of Yahtzee. I found it at the store for four dollars. seriously! we've been playing regularly and it's always a good time, especially because this is one game where I actually win.

5. i finally got back into a zumba class and i am loving it. i've even managed to meet some people. yay!

happy friday to you all. I hope you enjoy today, wherever you are!

No comments: